The User must be at least 18 years of age and must possess the legal authority to enter into an agreement so as become a User and use the services of KUMBHA2021.ONLINE . If you are a minor or are below the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Website and shall not transact on or use the Website.
- As a minor if you wish to use or transact on the Website, such use or transaction shall only be made by a person of legal contracting age (legal guardian or parents). We reserve the right to terminate your membership and/or block access to the Website if it is discovered that you are a minor or incompetent to contract according to the law or any information pertaining to your age entered at the time of creation of account is false.
- Before using the Website, approaching any Sales Channels or procuring the services of KUMBHA2021.ONLINE , the Users shall compulsorily read and understand this User Agreement, and shall be deemed to have accepted this User Agreement as a binding document that governs User’s dealings and transactions with KUMBHA2021.ONLINE . If the User does not agree with any part of this Agreement, then the User must not avail KUMBHA2021.ONLINE ‘s services and must not access or approach the Sales Channels of KUMBHA2021.ONLINE .
- All rights and liabilities of the User and KUMBHA2021.ONLINE with respect to any services or product facilitated by KUMBHA2021.ONLINE shall be restricted to the scope of this User Agreement.
BOOKINGS BY TRAVEL AGENTS
- Except with the prior registration with Kumbha2021.Online as B2B agents, priority partner or a franchisee, and explicit permission of Kumbha2021.Online to use the Website, all travel agents, tour operators, consolidators or aggregators (“Travel Agents”) are barred from using this Website for any commercial or resale purpose. If any such bookings are detected, Kumbha2021.Online reserves the right, including without limitation, to cancel all such bookings immediately without any notice to such travel agents and also to withhold payments or any refunds thereto. Kumbha2021.Online shall not be held liable for any incidental loss or damage that may arise from the bookings made by any person through such Travel Agents. The liability in case of such cancellations shall be solely borne by such Travel Agents.
- All discounts and offers mentioned on the Website are applicable only to the User(s) of Kumbha2021.Online for legitimate bookings.
- In cases of short charging of the booking amount, taxes, statutory fee, convenience fee etc., owing to any technical error or other reason, Kumbha2021.Online shall reserve the right to deduct charge or claim the balance amount from the User and the User shall pay such balance amount to Kmbha2021.Online. In cases where the short charge is claimed prior to the utilization of the booking, Kumbha2021.Online will be at liberty to cancel such bookings if the amount is not paid before the utilization date.
- Any increase in the price charged by on account of change in rate of taxes or imposition of new taxes, levies by Government shall have to be borne by the User. Such imposition of taxes, levies may be without prior notice and could also be retrospective but will always be as per applicable law.
- In addition to the cost of booking as charged by the Service Providers, Kumbha2021.Online reserves the right to charge certain fees in the nature of convenience fees or service fees. Kumbha2021.Online further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time. Any such additional fees, including fee towards any modifications thereof, will be displayed to the User before confirming the booking or collecting the payment from such User.
- In the rare circumstance of a booking not getting confirmed for any reason whatsoever, Kumbha2021.Online will process the refund of the booking amount paid by the User and intimate the User about the same. KUMBHA2021.ONLINE is not under any obligation to provide an alternate booking in lieu of or to compensate or replace the unconfirmed booking. All subsequent bookings will be treated as new transactions. Any applicable refund will be processed as per the defined policies of the service provider and Kumbha2021.Online as the case may be.
- The User shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the service, as per the applicable laws
- The User agrees and understands that all payments shall only be made to bank accounts of Kumbha2021.onlie. its agents, representatives or employees shall never ask a customer to transfer money to any private account or to an account not held in the name of Kmbha2021.Online. The User agrees that if that user transfers any amount against any booking or transaction to any bank account that is not legitimately held by Kumbha2021.Online or to any personal account of any person, Kumbha2021.Online shall not be held liable for the same. User shall not hold any right to recover from Kumbha2021.Online any amount which is transferred by the User to any third party.
- The User will not share his personal sensitive information like credit/debit card number, CVV, OTP, card expiry date, user IDs, passwords etc. with any person including the agents, employees or representatives of Kmbha2021.Online. The User shall immediately inform Kmbha2021.Online, if such details are demanded by any of its agents’ employees or representatives. Kumbha2021.Online shall not be liable for any loss that the User incurs for sharing the aforesaid details.
- Refunds, if any, on cancelled bookings will always be processed to the respective account or the banking instrument (credit card, wallet etc.) from which payment was made for that booking.
- Booking(s) made by the User through Kumbha2021.Online are subject to the applicable cancellation policy as set out on the booking page or as communicated to the customers in writing.
- Online will send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction or booking made by the User, via SMS, internet-based messaging applications like WhatsApp, voice call, e-mail or any other alternate communication detail provided by the User at the time of booking.
- Online may also contact the User through the modes mentioned above for any pending or failed bookings, to know the preference of the User for concluding the booking and also to help the User for the same.
- The User hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS, internet-based messaging applications like WhatsApp, voice call, email or any other mode byOnline are:-
- upon the request and authorization of the User;
- ‘transactional’ and not an ‘unsolicited commercial communication’ as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI), and
- In compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad.
- The User will indemnify Online against all types of losses and damages incurred by Kumbha2021.Online due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous complaint raised by the User on Kumbha2021.Online with respect to the communications mentioned above or due to a wrong number or email id being provided by the User for any reason whatsoever.
ADVERTISERS, LINKED & WEBSITES
- The Website may contain links to third party websites. Kumbha2021.Online does not control such websites and is not responsible for its contents. If a User accesses any third-party website, the same shall be done entirely at the User’s risk and Kumbha2021.Online shall assume no liability for the same.
- Online is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages, links or any linked website pages to the extent such information is updated or provided directly by the Service Providers or the advertisers.
- Online does not endorse any advertisers on its Website, or any linked sites in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information provided on the third-party web pages.
- The linked sites are not under the control of Kumbha2021.Online and hence Kumbha2021.Online is not responsible for the contents of any linked site(s) or any further links on such site(s), or any changes or updates to such sites. Kumbha2021.Online is providing these links to the Users only as a convenience.
RIGHT TO REFUSE
- Kumbha2021.Online at its sole discretion reserves the right to not accept any booking without assigning any reason thereof.
- Kumbha2021.Online will not provide any service or share confirmed booking details till such time the complete consideration is received from the User.
- In addition to other remedies and recourse available to KUMBHA2021.ONLINE under this User Agreement or under applicable law, KUMBHA2021.ONLINE may limit the User’s activity, warn other
- users of the User’s actions, immediately suspend or terminate the User’s registration, or refuse to provide the User with access to the Website if:
- The User is in breach of this User Agreement; or
- Kumbha2021.Online is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the User; .
- Once a User has been suspended or terminated, such User shall not register or attempt to register with KUMBHA2021.ONLINE with different credentials, or use the Website in any manner whatsoever until such User is reinstated by Kumbha2021.Online. If a User breaches this User Agreement, KUMBHA2021.ONLINE reserves the right to recover any amounts due to be paid by the User to KUMBHA2021.ONLINE , and to take appropriate legal action as it deems necessary.
- The User shall not write or send any content to KUMBHA2021.ONLINE which is, or communicate with KUMBHA2021.ONLINE using language or content which is:
- Abusive, threatening, offensive, defamatory, coercive, obscene, belligerent, glorifying violence, vulgar, sexually explicit, pornographic, illicit or otherwise objectionable; contrary to any applicable law; violates third parties’ intellectual property rights; a spam; or In breach of any other part of these terms and conditions of use.
- If the User violates any of the aforesaid terms, KUMBHA2021.ONLINE shall be at liberty to take appropriate legal action against the User.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
- The User expressly undertakes to provide KUMBHA2021.ONLINE with correct and valid information while making use of the Website under this User Agreement, and not to make any misrepresentation of facts. Any default on part of the User would disentitle the User from availing the services from KUMBHA2021.ONLINE .
- In case KUMBHA2021.ONLINE discovers or has reasons to believe at any time during or after receiving a request for services from the User that the request for services is either unauthorized or the information provided by the User or any of the travelers is not correct or that any fact has been misrepresented by that User, KUMBHA2021.ONLINE shall be entitled to appropriate legal remedies against the User, including cancellation of the bookings, without any prior intimation to the User. In such an event, KUMBHA2021.ONLINE shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may be caused to the User or any other person in the booking, as a consequence of such cancellation of booking or services.
- If any judicial, quasi-judicial, investigation agency, government authority approaches KUMBHA2021.ONLINE to cancel any booking, KUMBHA2021.ONLINE will cancel the same without approaching the concerned User whose booking has been cancelled.
- The User shall not hold KUMBHA2021.ONLINE responsible for any loss or damage arising out of measures taken by KUMBHA2021.ONLINE for safeguarding its own interest and that of its genuine customers. This would also include KUMBHA2021.ONLINE denying or cancelling any bookings on account of suspected fraud transactions.
FAKE CALLS AND SPAMMING OR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES
- ONLINE ’s employees or authorized representatives will never contact a User asking for his/ her credit or debit card number, expiry date, CVV, net banking login, passwords, OTP etc. nor will they ever request for a fund transfer to a personal or an individual bank account. Further, they will also not ask a User to install any third-party applications that enable them to view a User’s mobile or computer screen.
- Acting on any of these requests may make you a victim of fraud, and may potentially lead to loss of your valuable money or information.
- If you are ever asked for any of the aforesaid information, please report it immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 related terms & condition
- User further understands that due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the Central Government through its ministries, State Governments and statutory bodies have/may come up with detailed set of guidelines or standard operating procedure (SOP) that a traveler will have to follow in order to undertake the travel.
- User agrees that due to recent outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, which has been declared as a national disaster by the Government of India, there may be instances, where the end service provider either cancels the booking or refuses to provide the services, as agreed with the User, by assigning or not assigning any specific reason for such refusal. Refusal of service may be due to the reasons including but not limited to the User:
- Exhibiting any symptoms associated with COVID 19.
- Refusing to comply with safety advisories, like wearing protective gear, complying with social distancing norms etc.
- suffering of any ailment making the User vulnerable to the virus
- posing a threat to the health and safety of others
- Submitting a self- declaration form prior to entering a transit point like airport, railway station etc. or at the time of checking-in for a flight, into a hotel etc. Accordingly, the User must ensure downloading of Arogya Setu App on their Smartphone’s or provide any other alternate such as self-declaration when demanded.
- The User agrees to abide with all such guidelines/SOP while undertaking any travel. Failure to abide by such detailed set of guidelines/SOP, may lead to a situation where the service provider or any person authorized by the Central Government, State Government or statutory body may disallow the User to undertake the travel. In such circumstances, TSI will not be held liable for such refusal to travel and refund, if any, shall be strictly as per the terms of the service provider.
- User understands that the Central Government, State Governments and various other bodies, may mandate downloading of Arogya Setu App or submitting a self- declaration form prior to entering a transit point like airport, railway station etc. or at the time of checking-in for a flight, into a hotel etc. Accordingly, the User must ensure downloading of Arogya Setu App on their smartphones or provide any other alternate such as self-declaration when demanded.
- User undertakes that all bookings are subject to certain minimum medical wellbeing criteria specified by the Govt. / appropriate authority from time to time. User should have no medical history of the COVID-19 virus 28 days before the date of scheduled travel, especially in case of inbound travel. In this regard the User may be required to furnish a medical proof or health declaration in a applicable format.